MUSQUODOBOIT - SUNDAY

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

MUSQUODOBOIT - SUNDAY

Postby Scooter » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:48 am

Yoooooo home diddlies whats happenin

Heading down to my camp just past Musquodoboit this weekend. Wouldn't mind stopping somewhere Sunday for some rope action on the way back. Columbus? Main? First (I weep as I suggest this area)?

Got a rope (only 50m) with little gear. Haven't laced up the twine in almost two years now but was climbing 11+. I'd be up for easy trad whatever.

Somewhere with easier climbs would be best for me, but I wasn't born scared so I'll suit up to send whatever s#$t is in front of me

Anyone gonna be out that way so I can tag ?
Scott.R
Scooter

Re: MUSQUODOBOIT - SUNDAY

Postby Seb » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm

I’m planning to get out to Musquodoboit on Sunday with the usual group of reprobates. I actually had plans to go to Welsford this weekend, but we decided to cancel based on the nasty looking weather forecast. I’m up for going to Main Face. Do you know how to get to Columbus Wall? If so, I’d definitely be up for checking that place out (I’ve never been).
Seb

Postby Scooter » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

SO i didn't go to musq... do we have a crew interested in going out? not quiite sure how to get to columbus.
Scott.R
Scooter

Postby Seb » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 pm

The plan is to go to Main Face tomorrow. We’ll be meeting in the Dartmouth sportsplex parking lot at 10h30. Send me an email just as a heads up if you’d like to come out: sebastian.launcelott@gmail.com.
Seb

Return to Nova Scotia