ONLINE BOULDERFEST PAYMENTS

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

ONLINE BOULDERFEST PAYMENTS

Postby tracstarr » Fri May 13, 2005 6:59 am

Well, for those of you who haven't paid yet I've just made it way easier. If you have a credit card or paypal account you can now pay for your Boulderfest 2005 fees online. This page is only temporary until the new site is complete. But it works, it's safe, and it's EASY. This is how i paid for mine :)

http://www.climbnovascotia.ca/paypalCNStest.html
tracstarr

Postby Climb Nova Scotia » Fri May 13, 2005 8:35 am

I would just like to indorse the preceding message. For those who do not know, tracstarr is the new CNS Webmaster, and is currently designing a slick new web page for Climb Nova Scotia. This is an official payment method for boulderfest, and a lot easier for everyone involved that mailing payments. Since registration can now be done fully online, we will be asking each participant to sign a CNS waver before boarding the boat.

Teth Cleveland. President of Climb Nova Scoita
Climb Nova Scotia

Postby Fred » Fri May 13, 2005 9:36 am

LOL

I guess that would seem a bit crooked if I didn't know he was the new website guy. Looking forward to seeing the new website btw.

I'll be setting up the NB Climbers Association (CEO Fred) paypall registration site soon. :wink:
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby tracstarr » Fri May 13, 2005 10:12 am

darn, guess i can't squirrel that money away. New site will be up before may.21.
tracstarr

About Boulderfest Payment

Postby Webslinger » Mon May 16, 2005 2:36 pm

For Clarity

Do not send a cheque if you registered for the waiting list ubtil we ask for it.

Do send a cheque or pay by the online method (paypal) within 7 days of registration if you were not on the waiting list (if you were able to put check marks on boat times you are on the list.) I will post a full list when I can.

When in doubt - send a cheque I will not cash a cheque from a waiting list person.

Chris
Cheers,

Chris Hayes
The Webslinger
Webslinger

Return to Nova Scotia