Climb Nova Scotia on flickr

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Climb Nova Scotia on flickr

Postby mick » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks to everyone who came out to Dover Island Boulderfest 2009 this weekend to attend, to volunteer, to throw down in the hot sun, and rock some of the best night sessions I've ever seen. There were prizes galore, fantastic food, semi-civilized waste management, generous sponsors, slacklining, fireworks, a potato cannon, swimming, and lots of proud sends and happy climbers.

I created a flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/climbnovascotia/ for those that are interested in sharing photos of people climbing on Nova Scotia's fantastic rock and ice and enjoying all that our province has to offer. Post up!

cheers
mick
mick

Re: Climb Nova Scotia on flickr

Postby Holly Reid » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Great idea Mick! I didn't take many this trip (hard to pull yourself away from the rock long enough!) but I'll see what I have.

Big props to you and all involved in organizing an AWESOME Boulderfest! Great climbing, great food (MUCH thanks Todd!), great group of people, sun sun sun.... I could go on for a while but instead I'll just shout out a super big THANKS! Can't wait 'til next years Boulderfest! :D

Holly
Holly Reid

Return to Nova Scotia