new line?

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

new line?

Postby ben smith » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Climbed something on the bung boulder (or corn? the lower one) that might be new. On the back of the boulder there is a big ledge and a problem called milking the cow that starts on a pinch. the new line starts directly below the ledge matched on a smallish undercling, jumps to the ledge, does a flashy-assed spin on toehooks and heads up the arete. Its pretty fun. I was wondering if anyone knows whether its gone yet and by who.
ben smith

Re: new line?

Postby seanT » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:26 pm

sounds like a weak sauce pansy ass eliminate variation problem worthy of no stars.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: v2 at most ...not that grades matter to me though
namaste
seanT

Postby jeremy benjamin » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 pm

I heard about that one. Not sure who it was who climed it but they downgraded it 2 less than whatever you thought it was.
jeremy benjamin

Postby Adam » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:33 am

/chuckle
Adam

Postby Eager » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 pm

The guide says there are two variations, I remember one goes from underneath out and left to the ledge then up and right up the arete.

The other variation sounded kinda like the piss easy variation you sent Ben with the fancy toe hooks. You could cal it Milking the Prow, cause your definately milking that problem for all shes worth bud.

Why isn't anybody reporting on new stuff! There is loads of unclimbed rock out there still, go find some new salt. I know half a dozen good spots to do new problems, and those are spots that have been scoped already.

I'm trying to live vicariously through this message board cause there isn't much for good outdoor bouldering here, now get to work.
Eager

Return to Nova Scotia