so now that the weathers getting nice

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

so now that the weathers getting nice

Postby Jordyyy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 pm

im getting the itch to go outside and climb. im thinking of doing some top roping at the quarry sometime soon and was wondering if someone was around and wanted to come out and give me a crash course in anchoring and have a good climbing day?
Jordyyy

Re: so now that the weathers getting nice

Postby Jordyyy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm

wow 64 views and no one answered. what happened to the supposed super friendliness of ns climbers ive heard so much about?
Jordyyy

Postby Ammex » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Nova Scotians climb year round don't they?
Ammex

Postby pulldown » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

People are friendly here. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D See.
There have been a lot of bouldering trips with open invitations on this board and i'm sure there will be more soon. You should go, you will meet lots of friendly climbers. I would offer to take you out but i'm only climbing/developing during the week and you probably don't want to spend your day scrubbing filthy routes and you definitely don't want any of my bad habits. Also, just a though but you said you were toproping at the quarry, i thought that was an ice climbing area? That may have thrown off anyone climbing on ropes right now.
CNS Usually has some sort of rope event in the spring before the bugs take over the crags so keep watching this board.

Todd
pulldown

Postby Jordyyy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 pm

thanks for the response todd. i didnt know if the quarry was the right name for where i was climbing but i checked out the ns rock guide and its the cliffs in admiral cove park i was talking about. i went out and top roped at the schoolroom wall and the main face and it was really fun.
Jordyyy

Return to Nova Scotia