I need help

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

I need help

Postby Josh Overdijk » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Is anyone interested in being hired to give me an introduction on placing gear Either around Halifax or in Cape Breton, i say this because i live in Cape Breton but go up to Halifax often to climb and there is a much better chance of me finding someone up that way. I am sick of the limitations of TR and sport, and am investing in a trad rack. I realize this is obviously not something you learn on your own,i am only looking for a quick introduction. as far as money go's it would be up to yourself. so if anyone is interested in going out climbing and getting paid for it, it would greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Josh Overdijk
Josh Overdijk

Re: I need help

Postby allan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I've been known to dabble in trad climbing, and I happen to be living in Sydney. Will be heading to the Big Pond quarry Friday after class (5ish) and maybe further afield this weekend if it isn't too wet. I'm not for hire, but if you want to tag along I can probably impart some basic principles to you. Let me know.
allan

Postby tracstarr » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 am

you should contact CNS. They should have qualified, trained professionals available for this.
tracstarr

Postby Nate » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Give me a shout if you're in the Halifax area and you want to head out climbing. Just pay for gas and some treats and coffee from the bakery in musqudoboit and I'll be happy to teach you. nsmith65 at hotmail dot com is my email.

Cheers,
Nate
Nate

Return to Nova Scotia