climbing partner wanted!

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

climbing partner wanted!

Postby Chloe » Sun May 09, 2010 12:16 pm

I just moved out here from Vancouver and I'm looking for a climbing partner. A slew of injuries has prevented me from climbing for the last several months, but I was climbing 11a's and leading 10a's last summer on slab. Now I am probably at the 9/10a level for a while until I strengthen my ankle/knee again. I don't do trad (and I don't have a rack...or draws...or rope for that matter) but I can second. I'm living near Dalhousie and hoping to get some indoor/outdoor climbing in while I'm here, so if you are interested let me know!
Chloe

Re: climbing partner wanted!

Postby kate » Sun May 09, 2010 1:11 pm

do you have wheels? I try to get to Ground Zero (in Dartmouth) twice a week for either bouldering or routes...:) Kate
kate

Postby Chloe » Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

No... I don't have a car. Can I bus out there easily? I work mon-fri til around 5. What days do you usually go?
Chloe

Postby kate » Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 pm

the buses kind of suck to get there - Sean would have a better idea...there are people from Halifax regularly coming over to the gym, so you could probably hitch a ride there and back most evenings! I suggest you call the gym 468-8788 and one of the staff will give you the beta re: the evenings that Halifax climbers typically head over.
cheers!
kate :D
kate

Postby Jamesk » Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 am

I have a car and I'm definitely looking to get to GZ more. Feel like going some night this week Chloe?
Jamesk

Return to Nova Scotia