Register your Climbing Colors with CNS

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Register your Climbing Colors with CNS

Postby Scooter » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Leave your favorite piece of gear at a local crag? Find some booty that you’d like to return to its rightful owner?

Share some peace-of-mind by registering your climbing gear with Climb Nova Scotia; simply send us your unique tape colour combination & pattern on your climbing gear and we will post it up on our website!

http://www.climbnovascotia.ca/gear/

Teth Cleveland used to have this on his site back when I first started climbing. I thought it was a pretty good idea. The climbing community is generally pretty honest and willing to return lost/ stuck gear. This will make it somewhat easier!

-Scooter
Scott.R
Scooter

Re: Register your Climbing Colors with CNS

Postby mick » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Who is green/black tape?

I found a stuck nut at the top of Welcome to NS Christopher at Columbus wall yesterday but could not get it out after 20 minutes of fiddling. I suspect it might have been Fred and his crew that came down from NB last month.

Also, there is a massive tree down across the bottom of Keyhole wall since hurricane Earl. Cassidy, we need your chainsaw out there in a bad way!
mick

Re: Register your Climbing Colors with CNS

Postby Fred » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 pm

I think we only climbed "1492" and "Three Friends and a Nut" on that wall. Plus, I wouldn't have let Cara come down till she got the nut out. :mrgreen:

My tape colours are green and blue.

Cara's colours are red and purple.
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Return to Nova Scotia