Very Special League Night...

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Very Special League Night...

Postby seanT » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:05 am

For those who don't know tonight is Andreas last League Night.... :cry: and mabye last night climbing at GZ in some time as she is moving to the States to watch bacteria hump. So if you like her and want to come out and give her a big hug..or you hate her and want to jab your thumb in her eye THIS will be your last chance to do it. Be warned though you will have to make it thru the rain of falling bodies from the total and absolute SICKNESS that was set last night. So come out tonight drink a beer, shed a tear and give some props to ONE that has brought very very very much to the NSBL and the NS climbing scene in general.
WORD!
Sean
seanT

Re: Very Special League Night...

Postby boulderbird » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 am

I'm going to miss you, Sean, and Ground Zero... But I am definitely not going to miss working those profane birthday parties, church youth groups, cadets, and girl guides, or any of the people who are too baffled to pull on a rope.

I'm going to miss Nova Scotia bouldering and many of the people I met through the climbing community. Climbing has enriched my life in ways I never could have predicted and I now have something with which I can find community almost anywhere I end up going. Or at least community that is marginally less geeky than those found amongst people who are partial to humping bacteria.

Thank you Sean, Todd, Kev and Nik (in absentia), Smizzle, and Cassidizzle, and everyone else who intentionally or accidentally taught me how to climb and helped to stoke the passion.

I'll be in Connecticut. Less than 4 hours from Rumney, less than 3 hours from the Gunks, and sort of on the way to HP40. Drop me a line, I can meet you for some weekend climbing, or give you some space to crash on your way to someplace awesome. And as soon as I find out if the State has anything worth writing home about, I'll be writing home.

Take care, everyone.
boulderbird

Postby Holly Reid » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 pm

We'll miss you Andrea! :( So glad we got to meet and send some sick problems! Hope to see you in the not too distant future! : )
Holly Reid

Postby granite_grrl » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Hey Andrea, I get down to the Gunks at least few times a season, hope I run into you sometime.
granite_grrl

Return to Nova Scotia