intro to the forum

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

intro to the forum

Postby DFraser » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi everyone!

How are ya? My name is Dan. Just moved back up into the area back in April and found the forum & site via another site and google helped as well. Been hiking & climbing on and off for about 3 years now. Still a rookie, though. I travel a fair amount for work and i'm not really "in the know" when it comes the HRM. One of these days i'm gonna stroll on over to MEC and pick up that Nova Scotia Rock booklet. Hopefully it'll help.

Also, my brother-in-law says there's a place to climb in Bedford named Admirals Cove.

Either way. Hopefully this place will be a fair bit more active than it appears at first glance. If anyone wants to socialize anytime, catch lunch, shoot the breeze, talk about climbing, etc, don't be a stranger. The only people I know up this way are family. I haven't lived here in nearly ten years!

Take care.

- D
DFraser

Re: intro to the forum

Postby Zamboni » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am

A crew of boulders head out every monday evening. Be at the armdale rotary church parking lot 10 min before 6pm and you'll car pool to a different spot every monday. The crew is pretty large lately +25 people, so your sure to meet some new people. As far as rope climbing, keep an eye out on this forum, people are always heading out and sometime post up here if there looking for more bodies.

Cb.
Zamboni

Return to Nova Scotia