Things of note... offer on Seb's rack

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Things of note... offer on Seb's rack

Postby Danger » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Sebastian Launcellot.... please note; I leave for one season and word is you only bouldering. I'll give you more money then you can use, to put your beautiful and full rack in my hands. The offers out there.

An ice guidebook update is nearly complete, Now with Color!

Ship Rock is sweet... after many moons of climbing in this province, and visiting many of the more remote crags (which is inevitably not worth the hassle), I was delighted to find this crag to be worth the hassle.

People need to stop climbing at Eagles Nest, really they need to stop going to Bedford, we really should just do away with that section of the province.

People need to start climbing more at Neverland, really they only need to go to Musquodobit, we really should just hype up that section of the province.
Danger

Re: Things of note... offer on Seb's rack

Postby chameleon » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 am

Roger, it sounds like it's been far too long since you've had Seb's "beautiful and full rack" in your hands. Sigh.

Yeah Ship Rock's the bomb eh?! Which routes did you get on?
chameleon

Re: Things of note... offer on Seb's rack

Postby Danger » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

I know... it's like Seb dumped me and moved on. Did those nights in Canmore mean nothing?! don't pretend the cuddling was just too stay warm!
Seb, don't you know bouldering is just trad climbing, but with ground fall potential! Ok, $120 for your sweet luscious rack.

Cassidy, I've never worked up the courage in person, but next time, can you sign my guidebook?! we also tried to find a way up through the roof. Then we got scared...
Danger

Return to Nova Scotia