Climbing this weekend? I have a friend in Halifax visiting..

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Climbing this weekend? I have a friend in Halifax visiting..

Postby the kydd » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Hey NS climbers,

I just wanted to put the word out that I have a friend visiting Halifax, and she's stoked to get out and try the sharp NS granite!

Raelene has a great personality, is out going, and loads of fun. She's a safe belayer, if you end up out on the ropes... I sent her home with my NS bouldering book, as it seemed like that would be the easiest for her. I believe that she has access to a vehicle, or if not, she'd probably share on some gas money.

I don't think she's was taking a pad, or ropes/harness, but whatever, I'm sure the community at home is down for sharing.

I told her to come on the forum and post up, but I wanted to give her my recommendation. I'm sure if you end out climbing with her you'll have a great time.

If you're headed out, try to send her an email raelene.hodgson at gmail.com. Pretty sure she'll have her phone on her too..
1.604 999.1570. Txt her if you don't wanna pay long distance bills to B.C.

Hope everyone is well. Looks like a dry spell rolling into the wet coast this week, so the granite will be perfect and sticky in Squamish. Shame, I have next week off work :P Stoked!

Word!
the kydd

Re: Climbing this weekend? I have a friend in Halifax visiting..

Postby the kydd » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 pm

I f'd up...

Her email address is raelenehodgson at gmail dot com

No period between her first and last name....

Enjoy your Turkey this weekend!
the kydd

Return to Nova Scotia