Happy holidays season highlights...

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Happy holidays season highlights...

Postby seanT » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Hope everyone has a wicked awesome holiday, looks like it is going to be good sending temps thru into January!!!!!
Been quite a season with some mad sending going down on all fronts. Anyone have any particular highlights for themselves..(this is the chance to blow your own horn!)
for me it was 4 straight days of throwning down in Font in July....even though it ended with a major shoulder injury was still worth it.
2012 looks to be shaping up to be a big year with new routes in the works at Cape Clear, Main Face..and the Jagermeister tour of the obscure taking us back to some undeveloped boulders for the first time in 10yrs.
10 freaking years!!!! Can YOU believe the LOC was discovered in the fall/winter of 98?!?!@?! Crazy...
Anyway hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday.
and remember if you aint crankin yer wankin!!!
SeanT
seanT

Re: Happy holidays season highlights...

Postby Quinn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 am

This season was incredible. Outdoor climbing several times a week for months straight with weekday night sessions well into December. This season's tick list included first time ascents of too many classics to list but here are a few highlights: Solar Flare, Aeroplan, Mouse Can't Stem, Jack's Arete, Terminal Velocity, Grandfather Clock, Heffalump, Randy Savage, Potted Plant, Mega Man, Snake Bite, Black Market, Tough Sailors, Wet Banana, Sea Breeze, Tumor, Tombstone, Oh Below, Force Du Sang, Long Ears, Imbangyang, Hardly Easy, and literally dozens and dozens more. So much climbing in 2011 and the crazy part is I'm just scratching the surface! Nova Scotia literally has a lifetime of rock to climb. I can't wait! Happy Holidays!
Quinn

Re: Happy holidays season highlights...

Postby Quinn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:50 am

....Sister Sarah, Piranha, Beat on the Brat, Joe Boxer, Gluten Free, Half-Dozen Donuts, The Dry Shine... what a season! and enough failed attempts to keep me waist deep in projects for the next decade...
Quinn

Return to Nova Scotia