Prospect (sang de dragon)

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Prospect (sang de dragon)

Postby The Mitt » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:14 pm

I would like to thank the people who were climbing sang yesterday for showing me every single hold and crystal by marking them with chalk. The most fun was cleaning the incredible amount of chalk left on the start holds (I admit not as bad as last year but close). Also not sure if it was you guys but managed to pick up 5 tape rings. I'm starting to think the crazy lady who wants us off of prospect isn't so crazy. Next time I will bring my camera out so all the climbers can see the mess you left.

Have a nice day :x

Mitt
The Mitt

Postby mitchleblanc » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:13 am

Similar problems all over the place.. it really pisses me off. Inconsiderate assholes you can't be bothered to clean up their crap. Not much you can do about it either.. find out who it was an publicly ridicule them until everyone hates them, and hopefully they quit climbing and get fired from their jobs!
mitchleblanc

Postby martha » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:27 am

I've cleaned similar messes from around 'Leviathan' in Welsford. Tape rings, stickers off brand new shoes and bar wrappers.

If I were to find the offenders while offending...boy they'd get an earful.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Fred » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:41 am

mitchleblanc wrote:Similar problems all over the place.. it really pisses me off. Inconsiderate assholes you can't be bothered to clean up their crap. Not much you can do about it either.. find out who it was an publicly ridicule them until everyone hates them, and hopefully they quit climbing and get fired from their jobs!

Mitch, you forgot to add "and die!" at the end of all that. LOL
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby mitchleblanc » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:20 am

My bad.

The original Steven Seagal quote:

"This is for my wife. F*ck you and die!"
mitchleblanc

Postby chameleon » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:10 pm

Mitch,

You forgot the "u" in "F*ck"

S
chameleon

Postby Fred » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:27 pm

guys

lets try to keep it clean please

thx
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby mike » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:51 pm

Yeah- no bad words or statements of Satanic aspirations- you can never tell who yer gonna offend.

On a more serious note.... definitley keep the playground clean. You ever go to a popular fishing hole from years gone by??? Beer cans and trash everywhere. Maybe it's the new shoe wrapper people that are the culprits- somehow I doubt it- let's keep the places cleaner then we found em and educate the ignorant on how to treat our wilderness areas.

Tip for smokers: butt it out then get the tobacco out of the end of the butt. That way you can put it in your pocket and it doesn't smell. Or just don't smoke.
mike

Postby The Mitt » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:42 pm

I am sure people know who was there on Sunday. Hope they are feeling just a bit of shame, maybe someday I will catch them so I can make them feel something else other than shame. Until then I just wanted to let everyone know there are idiots out there making things harder for the rest of us.

Mitt
The Mitt

Postby mitchleblanc » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:24 am

chameleon wrote:Mitch,

You forgot the "u" in "F*ck"

S

No, I had to change it, otherwise the forum says Frig. And since I was directly quoting Steven, I couldn't have that!
mitchleblanc

Postby dr. dre » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:09 am

hey mitt,

every year you write about sang de dragon..

haven't you sent that problem yet????

(i do agree with the "pick up" part, but SEND IT already and move on to another area you can complain about!)
dr. dre

Postby mike » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:33 am

Tell it like it is sista!!!

Yup- we're gonna have to start calling you Mitten unless you get the lead out, Beeoch.

Muaaaa HaHaHa
mike

Postby The Mitt » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:18 am

Man thats my home now, its like 5 min from my house. So even if I had the skills or strength to finish it I would still be pissed about the idiots leaving flowers around. Chances are pretty high that I will never finish it, since this year I get off of the start holds 1 out of 10 trys.

My skills or lack there of are not important, its the disregard for other climbers and the people who use that area for things other than climbing.

Mitt
The Mitt

tsunami

Postby Eager » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:16 pm

Although I have used and left the odd tickmark, I was a little displeased when I was out at Tsunami the other day and saw a tickfest there as well. It was actually kind of funny because the culprit had even ticked the undercling section where the holds are blatantly obvious, infact most of the holds are that way, nonetheless bad ethics by leaving it looking like a gym problem, we as climbers leave enough of a impact as is.

Buy a brush!
Eager

Postby thicks » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:09 pm

mike wrote:Tip for smokers: butt it out then get the tobacco out of the end of the butt. That way you can put it in your pocket and it doesn't smell. Or just don't smoke.

Or give the butts to your new monkey, he will smoke them.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me. -- Emo Philips
thicks

Return to Nova Scotia