Bouldering in Musquodoboit?

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Bouldering in Musquodoboit?

Postby Corniaud » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Anyone can give me info where to find the bouldering area in Musquodoboit? Any guide book? I didn't see anything on Mobeta...
Corniaud

Re: Bouldering in Musquodoboit?

Postby keir » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:56 pm

The Gibraltar guide book is in the library section, the other stuff isn't on MoBeta yet
keir

Postby Quinn » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 am

This area is high priority for addition. We are waiting on Luke's new guide and the bug situation to improve...
Quinn

Postby seanT » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Hook me up with some Jagermeister and I will show YOU ALL the stuff and areas that I have developed there over the last 5 years...probably close to 100problems easily.
seanT

Postby stoneseeker » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Warning! Taking the Sean Jager-tour on this side of the bridge is a serious undertaking of epic proportions into the very depths of the deepest, darkest parts of what the 'darkside' has to offer!!

Problems such as Kholer's "Grand Theft" require Therien's patented "wall of injury prevention", and the infamous and amazing "Knobs of Bishop" boulder requires a very special blend of magical drunken intuition and determined recklessness to find! You may lose an eye. But it's totally worth it.
Just make sure you keep feeding the 'guide' Jager like you would keep your car fueled for a road trip. ;)

also, "Jessie's Diner" guide is nearly completed, I'll post it real soon... some rad stuff that Rich and Stamp and others have developed there that deserve some attention. And in case there was any confusion, the Gibralter guide currently on moBeta is the most recent and updated version. It was updated earlier this year to include previous projects that were sent and some revisions to grades, readability, crappy grammar, etc.
~ Lukey
stoneseeker

Return to Nova Scotia