2012 New Routes

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

2012 New Routes

Postby Rich » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 pm

OK...I don't actually have anything to report ...but somebody out there must be doing something??? Plus, this message board is dead right now.

Can we make this a sticky like them NB folks? They allready got like 50 new routes this year.

r
Rich

Re: 2012 New Routes

Postby stoneseeker » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Yeah Todd, anything to report???
You wouldn't happen to know anything about some new rad sport lines hidden away at Jessies now would you?? :P

that bouldery arete line with shiny new bolts is just dying to be climbed... haha
~ Lukey
stoneseeker

Postby pulldown » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah, that thing sent me packing earlier this summer. Heat and Bugs are my first two excuses, others are too self depreciating to be mentioned.

Be assured work will begin again very soon and when it goes down there will be all kinds of spraying, indicating that the project is open for business.

Patients young jedi.
pulldown

Postby seanT » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:29 am

The Flying Squirrel project at Columbus wall is still up for grabs....bolted arete to left of Freaky Styleee on upper tier... Worked it a bunch several years ago..then the lure of Cape Clear drew me away..Will most likely go free at around 5.12ish. Have at er lads.
Also have big plans for Main Face once the dumptruck load of bolts and hangers arrives.
And ...lots not forget about the CrumpleFEST that is going to take place at Cape Clear this fall.
Sean(BullDOG) T
seanT

Return to Nova Scotia