Climbing during the week days

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Climbing during the week days

Postby misfits » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:33 pm

Hey ya'll:

Are there many people that hit the boulders during the week? I was considering coming out before my husband (probably a week or so earlier) since I have more time but would enjoy it more if there were folks out in some of the areas.

Also, are there any reasonably priced motels (that are safe) or B&B's near any of the areas that would be recommended. I've stayed at some cheap but turned out to be very sketchy motels and hope to avoid that in the future.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,

JJ
misfits

Postby kate » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:44 pm

hi JJ,

practically every inch of this province is safe, so if I were you I wouldn't worry about sketchy motels! :D
here's a website that should help you find lodgings in the area:
http://novascotia.com/en/home/default.aspx
if you are coming with a vehicle, you could even stay in Halifax, as none of the bouldering areas are very far from the city.
I am flexible during the week. drop me a line at Ground Zero (climbing gym) @ 468-8788 if you are interested in checking out any areas.
happy climbing and enjoy your stay in the Maritimes!
kate t :)
kate

Postby ben smith » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:41 pm

hey drop me a line at Beyond Gravity at 446 4100 or post here I'm up for climbing whenever during the week.
ben smith

Postby misfits » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:51 am

Thanks folks. I'll definitely look you up. I'm definitely coming early. Just change my flight to August 9th.

See ya soon.

JJ
misfits

Return to Nova Scotia