Looking for climbing partner for Musquodobiot tomorrow!

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Looking for climbing partner for Musquodobiot tomorrow!

Postby Cydneywl » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello internet climbing world!

I am visiting Nova Scotia for a short period of time and am attempting to check out some the the local climbing! My climbing partner and I managed to get to Dover Island for some epic bouldering and Sorrows End for some wall climbs. Unfortunately my climbing partner leaves today, but I would still love to check out Musquodobiot!
Therefore I am in the market for a climbing partner who may be interested in going tomorrow, Sept 9 2014. I may be able to swing Wednesday but not sure about that yet as I may be leaving Weds evening.
I don't have a car, but am willing to pay for gas for the whole trip:)
As for gear I have a whole gear bag here with me. This includes 60m rope, bunch of quick draws and carabiners, slings and webbing, gri gri, 2 atcs, 3 harnesses, partial trad rack and the Nova Scotia guide book.
My skill level is between novice and intermediate. Great lead belayer and can lead some sport myself but only easy stuff (5.8 and under). I am super proficient at following and cleaning routes however. My average climbing level is somewhere around. 5.10 (top rope). However I definitely don't mind belaying for harder routes and projects.

Let me know if you're interested! You can reply to this forum, email me at cydneywl at gmail.com or try and call my cell 613 328 5121

Cydney
Cydneywl

Return to Nova Scotia