Dover island

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Dover island

Postby seanT » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:33 am

Have been to Dover 2 weeks straight now and had a blast both times. However not too psyched on the collection of tape wads that I am accumulating from the island. Bear...Bulldog...the Wave...Orangutang . At each of these areas I have walked away with several tape wads. Someone with small fingers who is taping thier tips is leaving behind the tape wads and this is not cool. Also Nacho wants to throw out a big thankyou to whoever left the chewed up gum at the warmup area. It has been stuck in his paw now for 3 days. Any one want to volunteer to hold him while I try and cut it out??? Any way please if you are going to the island remember its not a gym and there are not staff to pick up after you. Clean up your mess. Also remember that your ride to the island Norm etc... has been enjoying the beauty and pristine nature of the island for a lot longer than we have been climbing on it and if they feel that we are not respecting the island you would surely find that there are no more boat rides over.
Thank you and have a nice day.
SeanT
seanT

Return to Nova Scotia