JOYSQUIRTS IS BACK

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

JOYSQUIRTS IS BACK

Postby joysquirts » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:31 am

hey mother sallys!! mr.benjamin is back! my 4 month stay in squamish was untreal! so may grate things happening out there. that forest is really a special place! the ppl in that little town are some of the best i have meet besides you sallys, witch i came back for. but for real climbing every day is better then fu!%ing every day, mostly.. if you can swing them both your one happy guy! as long as you dont mind climbing at a lower level, giving away all your hard erned proteins every night "or morning" dosent do the focus any good! anyways.. whatever im back for three weeks thin im off again! so i want to get out with the old crews! wile theres still some nice weather! i hear the sending temps are perfect! id love to jump on that trevers V9 at the head im gunna try and spell it...... "sunomi"?? shut up it was the best i could do, i think that looks kinda right. maybe theres a y in there,, suynomi, anyways, never been on it buy always wanted it. any one out there ready to though down? also want tough sailers, the scoop, and sea brees, oh and white trash, ya and the one to the right of the bear!! oh im gunna murder that one.... that little frigger spit me off last time.. ohh but this time im-a squish it!!!! haha theres so much stuff out here! just a little ferther away!! man its good to be home! see you guys at the boulders!

oh and ps. good job on the sites vibe! all the topics are all nice and happy!, flowers when i left there was nasty stuff all over, i guess ppl are out more, de-stressing, or lossing there proteines more offen. manualy or with a freind,, haha word
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby kate » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:23 pm

whoa Adam! sounds like you just had a massive caffeine intake. :shock:
welcome back from out West. great to hear that times were good for you. as for getting out, the Monday Night Series is ongoing, depending on the weather, as always. give us a ring (gym or home) if you want to do some outdoor pulling. cheers,
kate :)

ps. "Tsunami". :wink:
kate

Postby Zamboni » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:17 pm

Just in time.. I'm back on the rock as of last weekend... I'll see you out Monday night?

Conan.
Zamboni

Postby cooper » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:24 pm

hey adam i am headin to nfld on the 31st we should try and get out b4 i leave call me to make plans
829-2282

-Ryan
cooper

Postby ben smith » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:39 pm

hey adam give me a call if you are going out to chebucto and want the beta for tsunami- its a sweet problem. Ive still got a project down there so id be stoked to get out. my number is 441-1648
ben smith

Return to Nova Scotia