dover island is for the locals

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

dover island is for the locals

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:48 pm

hey just a note about dover island, i love this little island and i want it to stay the way it is, seems like everyone out west was talking about it, and it made me sick, i dont want it to become canadas ocean playgound. id accualy prefer if it were called "joysquirts rock land!!" or "cum play on joysquirts island!! even joysquirts pimp land would be good for me! yea id be happy with any one of those.

ok so now that i got that out of the way! we just have to find a way to keep everyone not from nova scotia to stay off my island, yes new bruswick ppl can come too but you have to sign in at city hall and you will be assined a guide for the day! but no over night visits. and please no forum aditudes either, if you visit you have to be happy! and you have to bring food for your guide.

alright now for the USA-ers and the other mainlandres that come to my island, seems like every time im there, there are more ppl from away then there are locals. this is to stop right away, any non locals spoted on dover are to be beaten up and put in the ocean! this is not to be taken lightly you are not wolcome i dont care how many climbing mags your in or who your sponsor is. to bad if you want to play on an island maybe you can look into sable island, you can still enjoy lots of stuff in nova scotia!! you dont have to go home, you just have to get the f$@k off my island!

we have somethng really special here locals and its ours not theres!! so lets get a little dog town on these visitors and show them whos terff it is! we wont stand for there forean crap on my island. not anymore.
joysquirts

Postby vbpad » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:03 pm

^^^^^ a little harsh?? :shock:
vbpad

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:08 pm

hahahahaha
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby granite_grrl » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:15 pm

Sure, keep Dover only for the locals. Maybe they should keep the Gunks only for the locals too, I hear that gets pretty busy. Oh, and J-Tree, and Red Rocks, and Hueco Tanks....assumming Hueco has any locals :P (go El Paso!!!).

I don't think that you really have to worry too much about the Nova Scotia bouldering scene being taken over by the world anytime soon. For the moment NS is a pennensula that takes way longer to drive to than it actually looks on any map, and air fair just isn't that afforable anymore (at least from Ontario).

But I can make you a deal....you can have Dover to play on, and I'll take the rest of the world :wink:
granite_grrl

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:18 pm

DEAL!!! its yours hhhhahah sucker
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby Fred » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:18 pm

Squirt,

didn't you just come back from out West where you climbed on their turf? :idea:
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby Scooter » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:19 pm

adam, dover is mine. ill fight you for it?! :lol:
Scooter

Postby Scooter » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:21 pm

oh, and didn't you already leave your mark at prospect? you know what im talking about. ahah
Scooter

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:22 pm

yea i did and i saw what happens when you start letting others climb all over your rock .. it was a zoo.. but if we shhhhhhh "keep it to ourselvs" we wont have to worrie! your just pssed cus you need a giude. buy the way i like tacos
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:23 pm

hhhahaha
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:24 pm

mmmm my mark!! marks are so good!! eh conan!!
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Postby Zamboni » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:48 pm

Ya, I know what you mean.. Next time I'll leave the cell phone at home! Don't need any parents calling during play time! HAHA..

Joysquirts, good to have you back, I'm going to call you beefy tits from hear on in though! You have no choice!

Oh, so what kind of favors will I have to perform to climb on you Island!
Zamboni

Postby joysquirts » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:11 pm

right on man turnes out i will stay here for a wile just desided im not going back to edmonton! i just got a job over at the rock court and i plan on living in helifax! word
ADAM BENJAMIN
joysquirts

Return to Nova Scotia