Rolling Boulders

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Rolling Boulders

Postby chameleon » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Got to re-visit some old bouldering haunts in the last couple of weeks and I've been surprised at some of the changes out there.

I think it's fairly well known that the Robar Boulder at Duncans Cove has rolled over - but it was weird to find the original V1 (V0?) problem turned into a harder problem (V6?) even though the angle got quite a bit less steep!

At Herring Cove the Rubik's Cube boulder has also rolled over and a problem we used to call the UFO Traverse (Warm-up Wall) is now missing a big jug near the end of the traverse.

Other rock movements have been documented at Dover Island (Fish Mouth etc.) and Crystal Crescent Beach (there used to be a big boulder for spotting behind "Stealth Pants")

I know y'all think it's related to Hurricane Juan and the ocean etc., but I still think aliens are involved.

Sean C.
chameleon

Postby campbeas » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:12 pm

Did you know that Shag Harbour is home to the Worlds only Government Documented UFO crash?

The same UFO was seen by hundreds of Dartmouth residents as it hovered past the Coast guard building in halifax harbour.

Therefore i agree.....Aliens are definately moving boulders.
campbeas

Postby campbeas » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:13 pm

Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia that is!
campbeas

Postby Zamboni » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:05 pm

Old man, you need to get out more!
Zamboni

Return to Nova Scotia