Bouldering PEI = Super Secret Session Station

We do have climbers here, really!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Bouldering PEI = Super Secret Session Station

Postby Matt Peck » Sun May 22, 2005 8:31 pm

OK. So Foxley River Bouldering area was a bit hard to find today. I went to the area in th rain today to make use of a fairly saturated weekend and got a little discouraged. After passing into Foxley River on the 168 I continued along the road until it narrowed to one lane paved and then split. On the right was a gate for Gulf Island Peat moss and it looked very formidible, so I took the left lane as indicated in the directions, and had to continue on foot as it was pretty soggy. I walked about 2 km around a marshy area and thorugh some woods until I came out at a little white cabin with a little shitter on the right. Got pretty confused here. Little more clarity?
You can't take the sky from me.
Matt Peck

Postby Matt Peck » Sun May 22, 2005 8:34 pm

err... bolloks. I mean outhouse. Prolly will be edited for content. I think the path on the left at this point if those were the trout river cottages (sketchy looking) (and also there was only one) was pretty grown up. Just curious how you lot found out about the area and what access is if there is a boulder field there.
Matt Peck

Postby mathieu » Sun May 22, 2005 11:11 pm

:lol:
mathieu

Postby Matt Peck » Fri May 27, 2005 6:42 pm

Analogy for the above post: Jedi Master laughing as apprentece gets zapped over and over by light saber ball.
(Just watched episode III Swwweeeeeeeet!)
In other words, Trad teacher finds unfortunate wanderings of pupil in sketchy, chosstone infested island greatly amusing.
Thanks Mat
Matt Peck

Postby martha » Fri May 27, 2005 7:46 pm

now it's my turn....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Return to Prince Edward Island