Rock Court League Night - Oct 15

The perfect place to find out who won the last comp, or advertise upcoming events.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Rock Court League Night - Oct 15

Postby 1st Nation Sensation » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:28 am

Event: League night
What: Tournament
Start Time: Today, October 15 at 5:30pm
End Time: Today, October 15 at 10:00pm
Where: Rock Court at Dalplex

We get together, share beta, climb as much as we can, try to earn some points and get to meet lots of other climbers. If you are a CNS member or Rock Court member at Dalplex, then you have already paid to be a part of this event. If not - it's the cost of a day pass. Aidas set some new stuff just for YOU!

just passing the info along - didn't find out about it until this morning....
1st Nation Sensation

Re: Rock Court League Night - Oct 15

Postby 1st Nation Sensation » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 am

League night starts tonight. Members - you have already joined. If not $5 or $25 for 6 months. Fun Fun Fun 494-1935 for info
1st Nation Sensation

Postby kate » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:23 pm

"League Night"?

Ground Zero has been hosting the Nova Scotia Bouldering League for several years now. GZ has "League Nights" because GZ has the "NS Bouldering League".

So, just to clarify, what is the actual name of the Rock Court's climbing night, because it was obviously just a bad mixup when it was referred to as "league night"..!

Cheers,
Kate
kate

Postby ben smith » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hey Kate,
When I was a little kid I remember having Bowling league nights, it seems obvious that you thieves at ground zero have sneakily stolen the "League Night" (tm) name from Bowlerama and Legal Representatives will be in touch shortly. Also ESPN wants to have words about the Monday Night Bouldering (they seem to think that you may have deliberately plagerized Monday Night Football (tm)).

Sharing is Caring!
ben smith

Postby ben smith » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm

League night at the Rock Court Thursday Nov 19th, 43 new problems (I don't want Kate T getting cranky and accusing me of stealing the number 45 from gz), rad sending, cheap as the dickens, $5 straight up yo!
ben smith

Return to Comps and Events