NBCC SJ

Check-in here to get all the latest info on climbing gyms in Eastern Canada.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

NBCC SJ

Postby *Chris* » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 am

Question to SteveA or PeterA (I believe)...

Any chance you folks will be into the NBCC SJ wall this week? Mind if I drop in with a buddy for a few laps? I realize it's supposed to be closed but I'm not competing in your comp (I'd even offer to set a few routes). Thanks.
*Chris*

Postby PeterA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:37 pm

we will be in tomorrow night, but as of right now, there are no holds on the wall, except for two routes (which we will be stripping tomorrow). We took most of the holds off to clean them and will be starting route setting tomorrow . If you want to come help, feel free. We probably won't be done putting the holds back on until next week sometime or the week after. I'll send you a private message when things are ready to go and you want to come in sometime.
PeterA

Postby *Chris* » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:59 pm

Sounds sparce...
Well, I'll be in SJ for a few more days yet. If you're in at all besides tonight (I'm not in tonight) that PM would be good. Thanks.
*Chris*

Postby PeterA » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:06 pm

its not looking good for the near future, we completely cleaned the wall off today and started route setting but it doesn't look like we will be finished till late next week or the week after :(
PeterA

Return to Gyms / Training