On Sale

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

On Sale

Postby Ken P » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:02 pm

http://www.moosejaw.com

5.10 Anasazis - $67.50
Ken P

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:40 pm

I don't think I've ever heard of MooseJaw before....Canadian?

I'm trying to decide if I really need another pair of Anasazis. Got two pairs, one trashed, one barely used. I swore my next pair of velcros would be Katanas......but I keep finding the Anasazis cheep, so what's a girl to do?

Thanks for the heads up, if nothing else you gave me another another site to keep an eye on. ;)
granite_grrl

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 pm

Opps, they're american. So a little more for shipping and exchange, but still a pretty good deal.
granite_grrl

Postby martha » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:35 am

Rebecca... go for the womens Katanas!!!

I was a sworn 5.10 Anasazi Velcro user for years.. I've probably gone through 8 pairs of them no problem. I tried on the womens version and it blew.

Anyways a gal pal of mine has the womens Katanas.. and in my size.. (imagine that!) so I tried them one day in Welsford on a route... I LOVED THEM.

So I promptly bought a pair and though the rubber is not as sticky.. the fit, heel, edging etc.. is all awesome awesome awesome!

DO IT!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Mountain_Marc » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:48 am

I've never tried the women's Katana but swear by the men's Katana. :lol:

Personally, it's been the best shoe my feet have ever had.

Actually, all my footwear is La Sportiva, Katana's, Cobra's, Nepal Extreme's and approach shoes. I'm just waiting for them to come out with the La Sportiva dress shoes :lol:
"You can't practice to be miserable. You're either good at it or you aren't."

"If a wife speaks in the woods, and her husband is not there to hear her...is she still wrong?"
Mountain_Marc

Postby Matt Peck » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:59 pm

RETARDED!!!!
Bad enough that cool american city names are often stolen (erm....Borrowed) from their European origins, but Then they have to go and steal a CANADIAN name as well. That would be all well and good, I can understand. BUT then they go and deny Canadians from participating in their free gear giveaway. Fascists.
And though I cant say I mind, I find it hard to see why featuring a sweet pair of cans makes an add "award winning".
You can't take the sky from me.
Matt Peck

Postby granite_grrl » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:52 pm

martha wrote:Rebecca... go for the womens Katanas!!!

I was a sworn 5.10 Anasazi Velcro user for years.. I've probably gone through 8 pairs of them no problem. I tried on the womens version and it blew.

Anyways a gal pal of mine has the womens Katanas.. and in my size.. (imagine that!) so I tried them one day in Welsford on a route... I LOVED THEM.

So I promptly bought a pair and though the rubber is not as sticky.. the fit, heel, edging etc.. is all awesome awesome awesome!

DO IT!

I'm already sold on the Katanas over the Anasazis, they fit my foot way better.....but I'm weak, so weak. Maybe if I ignore this sale then I'll actually have suck it up and pay full price for a pair of shoes next time I need a pair of slippers. :wink:
granite_grrl

Postby martha » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:56 am

Matt Peck wrote:RETARDED!!!!
Bad enough that cool american city names are often stolen (erm....Borrowed) from their European origins, but Then they have to go and steal a CANADIAN name as well. That would be all well and good, I can understand. BUT then they go and deny Canadians from participating in their free gear giveaway. Fascists.
And though I cant say I mind, I find it hard to see why featuring a sweet pair of cans makes an add "award winning".

down boy!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby vbpad » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:28 pm

somone a bit bitter?
vbpad

Return to Gear