Tricam lover?

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Tricam lover?

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:05 am

Angry that they increased the size of the pink? Wondering how you'll ever file it down to a proper modified pink size? Well, soon you can skip all that!

The new 0.25 and the 0.125!!!! I believe that black has an active rating of 8kN, while the white (made more for an aid peice I guess) has a rating of 4kN. I don't know how many people out east use these, but for a Gunks lover like me I can hardly contain myself.

Full report here:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/Articles/Gear_and_Reviews/OR_Summer_Market_2007_-_Day_3_715.html
granite_grrl

Re: Tricam lover?

Postby chossmonkey » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:10 am

Great!!!

So I spent all that time grinding down your pink for nothing?!? :roll:
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:58 am

At least the new pink is down to the same size and the old pink. Though I wonder if I could have stuffed the old pink in that spot where I placed that crappy yellow TCU this last weekend. That filed down new one was just a hair too big

mmmmm....pink.....
granite_grrl

Postby chris_23 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:32 am

being a new climber and not really knowing anything about trad climbing, im looking at those pictures and i cant figure out for the life of me how you use those or what they are for
chris_23

Return to Gear