Fer sale

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Fer sale

Postby Shawn B » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Selling some crap...er...some really good high quality climbing gear.
1. Mammut 10.5 Flash 60m duodess non dry. 3 yrs old, lightly used. Too fat for my liking. Great high abuse rope if you do lots of working/tr'ing. One of the best "fat" ropes imo. $100.
2. Aliens - Blue, Green, Yellow and Red. All dated before the quality control issues (if you believe what they say). Blue & green in excellent shape, red vg shape and yellow ok shape. I've used them all and still love them but just find myself questioning their reliability (even though I've never had an issue with them). If you still trust them, come and get 'em. $150 for the 4. Yes a bit pricey but if you are looking for them they are hard to find pre-issues and I know I can get more than that at ime consignment shop.
3. Wild Country rigid friends. #2 & #3. $20 a piece. VG shape.
4. Bunch of older biners. Kong notchless. $2 a piece. None dropped or anything like that. Just older.
5. DMM 4cu. No history. Prob between .5 & .75 camalot size. Was bootied. $10
6. Bunch of older nuts. Some bootied, some just old and not in use. $2 a piece. Can probably do up a whole set if you want.
7. Spectra daisy chain. Approx 5-6 years old. Never used. $5.
8. Mammut chalk bag. $5.

I think that's about all I have not in use. Will post when I go through it if anything else.
Don't want to get into shipping. Can meet anywhere between Hampton & Welsford.
Safety third!!!
Shawn B

Re: Fer sale

Postby Jon Corey » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Sean, I need to talk to you about some ski boots if you are still interested in selling or making a trade (something denise might like)
talk to you soon
Jon corey
Jon Corey

Return to Gear