Organic Crash Pads

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Organic Crash Pads

Postby TMN » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 am

So a few folks were asking about Orgnaic Bouldering Mats at Boulderfest this year – which by the way was an AMAZING weekend – thanks to all those who helped make it happen. For those interested, here is some info about Organic crash pads:

-Crash pads are custom made – you pick your colors and design
-They are great quality and Organic stands by the quality.
-I talked to my buddy Josh (owner), and he says shipping to Canada is the same - $40 for a full or simple pad and he classifies it as a gift or sponsorship so that you don’t have to pay customs!
-For more information/pricing check out their website http://www.organicclimbing.com or email Josh at info@organicclimbing.com There are some cool little youtube videos on the website – you’ll get an idea of the companies size, operations and values – check them out if you're interested.

Jess
TMN

Re: Organic Crash Pads

Postby bns » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm

My two cents about Organic bouldering pads. I bought my organic pad 2 years ago and it is by far the best pads available. The best foam, material, construction and most durable. I've used Cordless, Revolution, Franklin, Black Diamond, Metolius, Globe, Black Rock, Ocun, Flashed, and more but none compare to Organic. Check out there website!
Ghislain
bns

Re: Organic Crash Pads

Postby betaburgler » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 pm

If someone decides to order a pad could you let me know?

I'm interested in getting a half pad which can be bought with a full pad for some extra savings, plus we can share shipping.
Nathan Benjamin
betaburgler

Return to Gear