TC Pro

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

TC Pro

Postby Shawn B » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Anyone else try these? Are they the absolute best or what? I feel like they improved my climbing by two grades...so now I'm back on 7's again. Was having terrible trouble with my feet with my old shoes but first climb in these puppies and it was instant love. So much more pleasant being able to trust my feet rather than getting spit off a 5.4 slab move...even if it was "damp". :) But seriously...anyone looking for new trad shoes would do themselves a disservice for not trying these on. Biggest downfall is that they stick almost too well in cracks (took 30-40 seconds to free my foot from one jam that wasn't even torqued). Best shoe by far I have ever owned.
Safety third!!!
Shawn B

Re: TC Pro

Postby Stacey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm

wow Shawn - that is quite a recommendation...do you find them better than the muiras?

Stace
''When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.''
~John Muir
Stacey

Postby Shawn B » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 am

Can't wear muiras...too pointy...so can't compare. Cory Hall says he still prefers his Muiras for thin face climbing.
Safety third!!!
Shawn B

Postby STeveA » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:05 am

Cory Hall bought a pair of them and he made the same comments as Shawn. I will have to try a pair on.
You are, therefore I am. That is the question....
STeveA

Return to Gear