Vipers with android leashes

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Vipers with android leashes

Postby Stacey » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Vipers with Android leashes, One Hammer/One Adze...PM with email and I'll send pictures....$350

yes Peck - getting geared up for ICE :-)

Stacey
Moncton
''When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.''
~John Muir
Stacey

Re: Vipers with android leashes

Postby Matt Peck » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 am

Woooot! My girlfriend was looking at axes in Toronto last weekend, but I convinced her to go after boots first. We'd take those vipers off of you, but she's just little and is going to need the lightest possible axe. Getting super stoked for Kat! Now if I can only keep from fracturing another patella, I'll be all good!
You can't take the sky from me.
Matt Peck

Postby Stacey » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 am

Matt Peck wrote:Woooot! My girlfriend was looking at axes in Toronto last weekend, but I convinced her to go after boots first. We'd take those vipers off of you, but she's just little and is going to need the lightest possible axe. Getting super stoked for Kat! Now if I can only keep from fracturing another patella, I'll be all good!

haha - between this comment and Martha's on my 'not being that big'...you guys are gonna give me a complex...cause really now - I'm not THAT big at all am I? or at least I don't think I was, last time I checked ;)

hehe - just teasing - what light weight tools are you looking at getting her?

Stace
''When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.''
~John Muir
Stacey

Postby Matt Peck » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

We were looking at those Simond Anaconda cup tools, which are over 100g lighter than the vipers per tool. I'd like to hold out for something with a bit more of an ergo handle though. Might have to pony up for those new fusions when they come out.
You can't take the sky from me.
Matt Peck

Postby Adam » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 pm

StaceyMJCouturier wrote:Vipers with Android leashes, One Hammer/One Adze...PM with email and I'll send pictures....$350

yes Peck - getting geared up for ICE :-)

Stacey
Moncton

you're getting geared up by selling your gear??
Adam

Postby Stacey » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 am

Yup - - haha - need to step it up a notch (or two)...so going with the leashless Reactors...plans are to be leading WI3s (okay - not that lofty, but a good starting point I thought :) - - seeings how I've not lead ice at all ...

Thus - needs funds for NEW tools....

Stace
~John Muir
Stacey

Return to Gear