Webbing - Where to buy in Saint John?

Lost gear? Selling? Donating? Questions?

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Webbing - Where to buy in Saint John?

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

I need to buy some nylon webbing this week (Before Friday). Maybe 25 feet. It's gotta be in or near Saint John. I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure a business selling it or a person who has some for sale? Green preferred but it doesn't really matter.

email me F2E8@hotmail.com if you can help
Andrew

Re: Webbing - Where to buy in Saint John?

Postby Deezydog » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:54 pm

'The scout shop' at 201 union st.(right beside bikeworks) has a very limited selection of climbing gear. A few biners, etc. I was able to buy some 1" tubular nylon webbing from them though. Hopefully they still have some left on the spool for ya. Can't remember the price off the top of my head but they sell it by the foot. Here's the store phone # 506-646-9123
Deezydog

Postby Stan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Radical Edge in F'ton. Express delivery from MEC also works.
Stan

Postby Andrew » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

My first thought was Scout Shop or Canadian Tire. I called the Scout Shop cause you put the phone number here making it 1 step easier (lol). They have various widths of webbing. I'll be hopping in to get some soon. They're open until 5pm most days but Thursdays are open to 8pm. That helps me out quite a bit.

Cheers and thanks again.

Deezydog wrote:'The scout shop' at 201 union st.(right beside bikeworks) has a very limited selection of climbing gear. A few biners, etc. I was able to buy some 1" tubular nylon webbing from them though. Hopefully they still have some left on the spool for ya. Can't remember the price off the top of my head but they sell it by the foot. Here's the store phone # 506-646-9123
Andrew

Return to Gear