Thanks Steph and Mallory....!

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Thanks Steph and Mallory....!

Postby thicks » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:28 am

Ok, so I have read a post or two here about stuff like lost gear and the such. I would like to thank Steph and Mallory, not for finding a nut or misplaced quickdraw, but for finding and returning my dog this Sunday. Cheers guy, you are a king and queen among men.

And for the story.... I had some visitors from Moncton this weekend, including 2 Huskys. My friends and I decided to run out in the morning to grab some cheap but delicious breakfast at the good old Sunshine dinner and when we returned we found the screen door of my house riped out and two escaped dogs.(one stayed in) One of the huskys was nearby(which is paramount to a miracle as the last time Mook escaped in Fredericton his owner picked him up in Oromocto) And also on the very lucky side of things Stripe had managed to visit Steph and Mallory just around the corner from my house. We notice the four legged criminal on the drive back to my house. Again thanks so much for the dog-find and I am sorry if any of her behaviour was un-lady like.
T
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me. -- Emo Philips
thicks

Postby Stef » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:38 pm

Hey No problem Tyler. Stripe was a perfect guest (except for when she flowers on the carpet) :D
Stef

Return to General