Consumers Beware!! www.PiloSho.ca << Fraudulent

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Consumers Beware!! www.PiloSho.ca << Fraudulent

Postby Andrew » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:30 pm

WARNING

If you are looking for low-priced ink cartridges to buy online, do not order from http://www.PiloShop.ca. I orderd from them (33.99$) 3 inks and they have never come. It has been 17 days (13 business days) and still no product. Posted shipment time is 3 days. They are located in Montreal, Quebec. I have contacted them numerous times through email with no response. I have also called both their telephone #s and they always cut to voicemail which after 2 seconds, cuts to a msg istructing the caller to enter their remote access code.

Becarefull with this company. I have filed a fraud complain with paypal to recover lost funds.

CLIMB ON
Andrew

Postby martha » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:56 am

Also file a complaint with the 'Better business Bureau'. They look after stuff like this as well.

cara
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby dcentral » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:03 pm

What Marta said. you can fill out a complaint online.
dcentral

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:18 pm

** update **

The very next day after I filed the compalint with paypal, I receieved the package with my ink in an envelope (in my mailbox). Neither the package or any paperwork have a date on it anywhere, so I have no idea when it was sent from the seller. Canada post sent me an email for notification of delivery today (day after i got the parcel). That being said, the package is still 20 days late and way past the delivery date which was many days past the posted delivery times.

I'm going to keep the claim in with paypal and not cancel, even though I got the ink.

The reason for that is because they still have YET to contact me or repond to any of my communicas. In addition, the ink they sent me... the HP 930C ink was fine but the Epson 880 ink is terrible.
Andrew

Return to General