The 2 Colt Challenge

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

The 2 Colt Challenge

Postby dquinn » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:35 pm

I made a video over the holiday, check it out. We party hard.

http://www.2coltchallenge.com

Caution: if you are easily offended by profanity or crude stories, this isn't for you.

You will need a hight speed connection and quicktime 7 to view this file http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html
dquinn

Postby Eager » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:02 am

That was Hilarious!
Eager

Postby mike » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:45 pm

While, being strongly against binge drinking, and more than a little disgusted by these vulgar competitions that have embedded themselves into today's 'modern' society....

I've got to say.... I thought McGinty was gonna take it!
mike

Postby Eager » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:19 pm

"While, being strongly against binge drinking, and more than a little disgusted by these vulgar competitions that have embedded themselves into today's 'modern' society.... "

Only in Mind, not in Body, right Mike?

McGinty is a Champion, with the heart of a German![/quote]
Eager

Postby dquinn » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:06 pm

We were all a bit suprised, considering McGinty is a vetern of the competition. If you take into account the aftermath, McGinty redeemed himself a bit. I couldn't capture it on video, but about 30 minutes after his victory hot dog, Patrick puked all over the deck and spent the rest of the night behind the shed. The dry heaves alone lasted for over an hour. McGinty went on to drink 3 more beer and survived a 9km walk home (from waverly road in dartmouth to duffus street in halifax). Rumor has it he got sick a few times on the way. Patrick still won hands down, but the 2 colt challenge is not without consequence.
dquinn

Postby The Teth » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:26 am

The move was very well put together. It didn’t drag and the music was well integrated.

For the sequel you should try to round up an American, a Brit, and an Australian to compete with our Nova Scotian contender.
The Teth

Postby mike » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:00 pm

The ol' victory hot dog transforms into superhero hot dog and flies acrossed the backyard trick eh??

Nice.
mike

Postby Ian_the_Barbarian » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:44 pm

Whatever sissies, I'd do it with three. One on each hand and one taped directly to my face.
le barbarien
Ian_the_Barbarian

Return to General