YEA!!!

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Postby chossmonkey » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:54 pm

The wall was finished last night but there was still a lot of clean up to do. I took some pictures today so hopefully Rebecca can do something with them tonight.

Its too bad ice season is in full swing right now. The wall won't really get used for much except for drying gear for at least another month. But at least it ready to go when the spring rains and the summer humidity move in and make climbing outside unbearable.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby granite_grrl » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:40 pm

chossmonkey wrote:The wall was finished last night but there was still a lot of clean up to do. I took some pictures today so hopefully Rebecca can do something with them tonight.

Its too bad ice season is in full swing right now. The wall won't really get used for much except for drying gear for at least another month. But at least it ready to go when the spring rains and the summer humidity move in and make climbing outside unbearable.

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Its going to start to warm up next week and we'll have to see how the ice fares.
granite_grrl

Postby chossmonkey » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:53 am

granite_grrl wrote:Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Its going to start to warm up next week and we'll have to see how the ice fares.

The White Witch isn't about to give up that easy. Her icy grip still seems to have a pretty good hold for now.

How about posting up some pictures? I took some and loaded them onto the computer. You just need to resize and host them so they can be posted.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby granite_grrl » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:30 am

chossmonkey wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Its going to start to warm up next week and we'll have to see how the ice fares.

The White Witch isn't about to give up that easy. Her icy grip still seems to have a pretty good hold for now.

How about posting up some pictures? I took some and loaded them onto the computer. You just need to resize and host them so they can be posted.

Looks like I was the one counting my chickens! :mrgreen: . The weather network still says its going to warm up starting next week, but no to the disastorous highs it was predicting before.....I'd like to get in as many weekends as I can before the ice all falls down, so that's good.

I haven't been on the computer at home for a few nights (spend enough time here at work). Remind me tonight and I'll get them up on my Pbase account.
granite_grrl

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Okay, got a couple more photos up this weekend of the wall. I guess you have to take this phase III photo, and remember that all of phase II is still there.

Oh, and ignore the demon cat.

Now, Mr. Monkey, when you going to post on that show off your woodie thread so the braging of our wall can be properly showcased? I'd put it up, but you have a much better idea of how many T-nuts are in each panel.
granite_grrl

Previous

Return to General