DVD ready to go

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

DVD ready to go

Postby tracstarr » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:20 am

Well, if you've been waiting or not I now have my first DVD release ready to go. It's nothing too fancy...lable includes my own handwriting in black marker. It's a super high quality video of 11 of the videos you can find on the web site and 1 that you can't. There has been some minor re-editing and music changes. It also includes sub-titles of the area, problem name, rating and climber. It's divided into 12 chapters and has a chapter selection menu. If you're interested in a copy check out http://www.tracstarr.com and see the menu on the right. I can take paypal payments (make sure to include your address or a comment stating you'd rather meet me somewhere to get the copy). I will also take cash in person.

They are only DVDs made on my machine using high quality dvds. I have tested copies on about 6 different dvd players from sony to no-named to ones 10 years old and even ps2. So far they work on all machines, but i can't guarentee they will work on every machine. If i find one it doesn't work on or if someone else does... let me know and i'll post up the model number.

in any case, i'm only asking $12 a copy for my time and hopefully your enjoyment, and that you don't make copies and hand them out freely.

thanks.
tracstarr

Return to General