MrT

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

MrT

Postby sand » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:46 pm

This doesn't have anything to do with climbing but I am desperately looking for someone in the Halifax area to look after MrT (my cat) over my xmas vacation. I will be going to Montreal from dec 22nd to jan 1st. and can't bring him with me (its breaks my heart) He is a great 9 month old kitten, no claws and neutered with all necessary vaccins. Anyone interested???
Sandrine
sand

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:51 pm

boo to no claws :?
Anonymous

Postby chossmonkey » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:53 pm

Maybe you can find someone to check in on him every few days?

We don't think twice about leaving our cat home for 3 or 4 days, sometimes up to a week. Just make sure they have way more than enough food and water, multiple litter boxes, and that all of the doors are wedged open or closed so it doesn't lock itself into a room with no food, water, or potty.

When we are gone for more than 4 days we will just normally have a friend stop in every few days to check on our cat.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby dcentral » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:20 pm

I don't think you could do that with a 9 month old kitten.

My cat requires heart medication every 12 hours so we can't just leave ours on her own for even a day.
dcentral

Postby chossmonkey » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:44 pm

I don't remeber how old my cat was before I started to leave him home alone for long periods. A 9 month old kitten would likely get into a lot of trouble if you don't put anything that would cause troble away. But other than that it should be fine. At 9 months cats are sexually mature and if it was an unneutered outside cat it would be out catting around for days on end.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby sand » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:16 pm

If it would have came to that, I would have asked some neighbours to look after MrT during my vacation, but luckily, someone at work told me he and his 2 daugthers would be more than happy to take care of him while I am gone. MrT still likes to play a lot and I think he would have got really bored for 9 days on his own, the girls should keep him happy/busy and he really has a great personnality, he is like a doll, you can do whatever you want to him and he will come back to ask for more!!!
Sandrine
sand

Postby granite_grrl » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:56 pm

sand wrote:If it would have came to that, I would have asked some neighbours to look after MrT during my vacation, but luckily, someone at work told me he and his 2 daugthers would be more than happy to take care of him while I am gone. MrT still likes to play a lot and I think he would have got really bored for 9 days on his own, the girls should keep him happy/busy and he really has a great personnality, he is like a doll, you can do whatever you want to him and he will come back to ask for more!!!

Glad to hear that you found someone to take care of your cat. I'm sure he'll be much much happier having someone to play with while you're away.
granite_grrl

Return to General