Tresspassing on Other Peoples Property

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Do you agree with Cowboy?

Yes...but
17%
No...Are you crazy i'm not no damn redneck
50%
Yes and No ... If its my property yes, if I'm a climber walking on someone's property no
17%
No...I don't believe violence solves anything
17%
Yes entirely... and here is why
No votes

Total votes : 6

Tresspassing on Other Peoples Property

Postby mathieu » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:26 pm

To quote some guy nicknamed Cowboy out here in the patch (Alberta oil and gas area's are commonly refered to as the patch for all you green horn's out there)

"If that SOB was trespassing on my property i'd shoot him, and that's my right to do so."

Now I am not a property owner so I don't really have a strong opinion on tresspassing on other peoples property. But I am down with OPP yeah you know me. (No this is not to be confused with the sensorship scandal in a previous post).

Is he way out there or do other people feel strongly about tresspassing?
mathieu

Postby rendog » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:43 pm

i agree with the principle, when it pertains to your home, not your homestead.

if someone was inside my house (read property) illegally, then hell yeah! he's a dead man, no two ways about it.

if someone were crossing my property without permission...I wouldn't shoot him...the first time. :twisted: I would go and talk to him and tell him to get off, if I caught him a second time on property without permission, he'd probably recieve a warning shot...after that, I call the cops and let them deal with it with a tresspassing charge slapped on him.

I think though the warning shot might have a better effect though.

Hey Mathieu...ask your local roughnecks if they've heard of the Ether Bunny. I didn't spell it wrong...urban ledgend with the patch workers. (I worked in a mine in Northern BC for almost 5 years
if you look like your passport photo, then you probably need the vacation
rendog

Postby The Teth » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:02 am

I’m with Rendog, and so is the Nova Scotia Protection of Property act, as best I can interpret it. But then, things might be different in Alberta or Texas.

The Teth
The Teth

Return to General