I finially tied into a rope

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

I finially tied into a rope

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:14 am

So with the weather the way it is and knowing that the ice season won't last long around here I put on my harness and tied into a rope last friday for a bit of ice climbing.

While I am very happy and excited that I finially went climbing again after being off for months, there are many fears that need to be worked on, stuff I didn't even know was there.

This is going to be a long journey, on that I hope Nathan is starting to understand and will help me through, because I think I need help and a suportive partner. But it looks like I'm back....well, kinda ;). At least its nice to be starting back on this journey.

Thank you for everybody's support from this board.

Rebecca
granite_grrl

Postby chossmonkey » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 am

Here she is on her first day back climbing, icing her injuries. :mrgreen:

If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby martha » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:50 am

Congrats!!!!!! yay!!!!!!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Mountain_Marc » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 am

Congratulations!! Very impressed! I takes a strong person to come back after such an ordeal.

On Saturday, we carried out a guy that had a compound fracture of his tibia and fibula and all he was saying on the way out was that he was done with the sport.

We're did you guys go?
"You can't practice to be miserable. You're either good at it or you aren't."

"If a wife speaks in the woods, and her husband is not there to hear her...is she still wrong?"
Mountain_Marc

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:30 am

Mountain_Marc wrote:We're did you guys go?

Local spots, no place to brag about, and no place to talk to much about on the internet (you know how it goes). One was in a park near St. Catharines, on was an old quarry where they don't work on Sundays.
granite_grrl

Return to General