Super Bowl Commercials

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Super Bowl Commercials

Postby chossmonkey » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:52 am

Lets face it, aside from a good reason to drink beer, the only reason any of us would watch the Super Bowl would be to watch the commercials. Since I was out climbing all day and had to spend the evening working on honeydo's I didn't get to see any. (Rebecca says that most of the good commercials aren't played anyway in Canada.)

So anyway, Yahoo has them all on line right now. http://video.yahoo.com/ Enjoy!

The K-Fed one is too funny! It pretty much sums up his career and the careers of so many others.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Re: Super Bowl Commercials

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:52 am

chossmonkey wrote:Lets face it, aside from a good reason to drink beer, the only reason any of us would watch the Super Bowl would be to watch the commercials. Since I was out climbing all day and had to spend the evening working on honeydo's I didn't get to see any. (Rebecca says that most of the good commercials aren't played anyway in Canada.)

So anyway, Yahoo has them all on line right now. http://video.yahoo.com/ Enjoy!

The K-Fed one is too funny! It pretty much sums up his career and the careers of so many others.

Honey-dos? Its the only way I can get you to do anything around the house. We bought the house so you could have a "job" to do while I'm away at work, but you don't want to do anything as unglamorus as stirpping wallpaper....buts its all part and parcel buddy! And you just have a nosey supervisor that won't let you get away with farting the day away.

I'll watch the commercials when I get home, I doubt they're appropriate to watch while I'm at work.
granite_grrl

Postby Fred » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:38 pm

is it just me or is K-fed one serious loser???
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby chossmonkey » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:27 am

That's what makes the K-Fed commercial so funny. When he made that video he was completely serious. Now that he has been dumped its all pretty much gone.

Its tought to say if he did that commercial because he has a sense of humor, or if he realized that was the only way put off working at the fast food place for another few year.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby chossmonkey » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:40 am

It looks like Yahoo has started moving things around. The commercials are still there right now but they are linked to a different site. The other site has commercials from past Super Bowls as well. http://www.ifilm.com/superbowl/18372
chossmonkey

Postby tracstarr » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:40 am

yeah, that was bad. apparently he's apologizing for it because it's offended some people. Now if he really wanted to stay out of that kind of job he should have just taken the 25 million britney was going to settle with. But nooooooooo.
tracstarr

Return to General