MitchLeblanc

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

MitchLeblanc

Postby Dude » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:21 am

mitchleblanc wrote:Dude, what are you talking about? The belay device?! We're talking about rope drag here, not belaying.
Now, I'm not sure what kind of crack you're on, because you are making absolutely no sense. Thanks though, but I don't think I need to learn to belay, and I'm not sure you should be reading how to belay on the internet either, for that matter. I suspect that reading isn't your forte.

Your post doesn't even make any sense. "I don't think Fred wrote that article"? Good point. I think you're probably right. In any case, I was writing that Fred has used a rope with low friction sheath...

Dude, take it easy man....you seem to be quite a hot-head...are you short or something?
I had my wife read this thread and yeah you are right i did misinterpret the discussion....(go figure). I do apologize for that.
However, in my defense, I honestly did think that you were talking about the rope through the belay device.
For your information i don't do crack just high quality cocaine that (xxxxx content moderated) like you couldn't afford.
Honestly, who ever the hell you are you really make this forum un-enjoyable with all your useless feedback about how people spell, etc. I feel sorry for you. (I know, i know, if i dont like it here i don't have to come...but hey, it's a free forum isn't it!?)
Where you say, ""Your post doesn't even make any sense. "I don't think Fred wrote that article"? Good point"",...Sorry that I can't read your mind young man but your original comment lead the reader to believe that this "Fred" (who ever the heck he is) was "Mr Know it all" about this topic...that is why i attached the article and stated that "he" didn't write that...which to me seem to be the facts. Again, i don't know who the heck you are so I don't know how to really understand what you are trying to say. (and based on what I've seen here you continuously post nothing informative)
Now, after reading the recent informative posts on this topic I do see that your "Fred" is quite intelligent and knows quite a bit about this subject.
Mitchleblanc, if this is in fact your real name, I pray that you find peace within yourself (xxxxx content moderated) God Bless!
Dude

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:25 pm

Mr Dude/Who cares...

why are you hiding behind a guest account? come on and sign in so we at least know what the source of all this drivel is.

you'll have to get used to mitch. he's what is commonly referred to as a 'sh*t disturber'. deal with it.

Postby dcentral » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:42 pm

Dumbest Thread yet.
dcentral

Postby mitchleblanc » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:29 pm

Hahahah, that's awesome.

a) I am an nice person, it's true. I don't care if I annoy/anger people, and I often derive great pleasure from it, at least until I know them, then I think you'll find I'm quite friendly. I apologize for criticizing your reading skills. You did confirm however that you misinterpreted the thread, and you were wrong about Fred not knowing what he was talking about, so I wasn't too far off base, was I? But again, I apologize.

b) Most of my posts do contain information (well, ok, maybe 90%), you just didn't look past the jokes, to find it, or you're unable to appreciate it, which doesn't surprise me given your other post. Oh, and my feedback about how people spell is definitely a joke, always, every time. If you can't get it, well, I feel (even more) sorry for you.

c) Why am I being apologetic? I'm not sure. You admitted you both misunderstood (or didn't know) what the rope drag discussion was about, and you admitted you didn't get the thing about Fred being experienced either (As mentioned previously). Face it, you were the one trying to "rile up" the discussion, plus you insinuated that I didn't know what I was talking about, referring to me by name.

d) Wait... you wrote: "Again, i don't know who the heck you are so I don't know how to really understand what you are trying to say."

You don't "know how to... understand"? That, my friend, is exactly the problem!

e) "If this is in fact your real name"??? Yeah, good call. "mitchleblanc" is just a cool code word I thought up! Neat, eh? I got that crazy nickname back when I was in 'Nam.
Bouldering is a dish best served cold.
mitchleblanc

Postby rendog » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:20 pm

mitchleblanc wrote:e) "If this is in fact your real name"??? Yeah, good call. "mitchleblanc" is just a cool code word I thought up! Neat, eh? I got that crazy nickname back when I was in 'Nam.

WOAH DUDE!!

i had know idea you were in 'Nam...was it yer Sarge that give it to ya? It really was like in Full Metal Jacket wasn't it?

if you look like your passport photo, then you probably need the vacation
rendog

Postby martha » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:40 am

whoever tries to mess with Mitch has to mess with ME first.

Mr. Dude......watch out!!!!!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby mitchleblanc » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:09 am

rendog wrote:i had know idea you were in 'Nam...was it yer Sarge that give it to ya? It really was like in Full Metal Jacket wasn't it?

Yeah, it was crazy, he was like "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, SOLDIER!?" and I was all staring and stuff, then I shot him, or maybe it was myself, I can't remember, and then some asian girl was all like "Me love you long time!" and I was all like "Word, bitches" then this guy was like "Yo, bro, you know what you're like... you're like MITCHLEBLANC, dude!" and ever since then, the nickname just stuck, it was crazy.
mitchleblanc

Postby rendog » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:42 am

*rendog stands in reverent AWE of the infamous "mitchleblanc"*

[keanu reeves voice] wooooooah [/keanu reeves voice]
rendog

Postby mitchleblanc » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:29 am

Not to flog a dead horse... (Is that even the correct saying?)

I would like to point out to the moderators that if this thread was about anyone but me, I would be disappointed that you didn't delete or lock this thread immediately. Personal attacks in a specific thread? That's gotta be grounds for deletion, even having your account removed.

Of course, it's me, so it's all good, I like it... It's just (let's face it) not conducive to good forums. Neither are lots of my posts, I agree...

Yours is a difficult job!
mitchleblanc

Postby Fred » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:18 am

well Mitch... In all honesty, your original messages to Mr Dude were quite condecending. I'm sure you agree. I think Mr Dude was basically just given a chance to reply to what you were fishing for. But at least I deleted his nice comments about your elephant trunk for ya. I didn't want your feelings to get hurt. :D

There is a difference between posting a message which explains something and is heated and just posting a crude message out of nowhere about someone's mother or sister (example) without adding anyting else constructive to the discussion. Mr Dude was at least explaining where he was coming from in his own defence. You are all mature adults. Use your judgement and we will do the same. Unfortuatly, moderation is biased. If it weren't, it would be done by a computer. So human/personal judgement is necessary. I will point out however, that there are several moderators now so at least you can't all point the finger at me.

I hope you can all enjoy this forum and just try to respect each other. Don't hide behind the safety of the keyboard. These are people you know or might get to know someday that you are bashing. Not fictious people hidden in the wires of the WWW.

Peace out.
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:23 am

mitchleblanc wrote:I would like to point out to the moderators that if this thread was about anyone but me, I would be disappointed that you didn't delete or lock this thread immediately. Personal attacks in a specific thread? That's gotta be grounds for deletion, even having your account removed.

good call... seems to be some double ropes... err.. standards being used here

Postby rendog » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:55 pm

well I didn't lock this thread mitch because i wanted to see where it went. I know how you like to, ummm shall we say... "antagonize" sometimes?

If things got too heated, then yes dieffinately I would've locked this thread and fired a warning off. However, it didn't get heated and therefore I let the thread run. I was keeping a close eye on it during the beginning just in case it did get out of hand.

In the instance of the "other" post...well there were things said pointedly, crudely, and was just getting plain old nasty, hence the lock down and deletion.

is that good enough? or should I just lock everything that has even the potential for a fight?
rendog

Postby mitchleblanc » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:24 am

rendog wrote:is that good enough? or should I just lock everything that has even the potential for a fight?

You know that's not what I think! Hell, I think you should make fight threads sticky and give away free t-shirts to the best insult of the week!
mitchleblanc

good call

Postby excited newbie » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:47 pm

and thats why your not moderator mitch...
excited newbie

Return to General