2007 Relay for Life

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

2007 Relay for Life

Postby crimespree » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:32 pm

Hi everyone.

I am a long time lurker, haven't posted much though. I thought I may as well post this here as well as some other haunts I post on, every little bit helps!

I am once again participating in the Relay for Life, although this year I am joining a friend's team, The Seaview Stewarts, instead of being a team captain.

I'd really appreciate any small donations you could spare to our team, even $5 is a big help if everyone chips in! :wink:

The Relay has been a part of my life for four years now and as with most people I have close friends and relatives that have been through cancer or have been lost to it. The Relay itself in many ways is a healing and positive experience for the survivors of cancer and the money raised goes towards research and just as importantly, support programs.

Click here to visit my personal page.

Click here to view the team page for Seaview Stewarts
crimespree

Postby chossmonkey » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:45 pm

How are your pledges coming?

Last year they had a Relay for Life at Devils Tower where participants walked around the Tower trail. Our friend guides out there and got a few people together for a team and rather than walk laps around the Tower they climbed laps on it!
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Return to General