WAAHHHOOOOOOOOO

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

WAAHHHOOOOOOOOO

Postby martha » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:50 pm

I just want to say that Fred and I bought tickets to Spain for a trip in September and they arrived today.

whhhoooooooopieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, the climbing is going to be sooooo gooooooooddd....

and the food....ahhh..the coffeee....ahhhhh...the wine.......the climbing .. omg.. the climbing and the food and wine and shopping and views... etc

YAY!!!!!

We fly into Barcelona and plan to climb in the Tarragona and Montserrat areas. Anyone have beta for us?
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby *Chris* » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:11 pm

Yep... I've got some beta:

If you're offered a traditional spanish soup that looks orange in color with little bits that look like potatoes and sausage... kindly decline. The white bits are actually lard chunks instead of potatoes and the meaty bits are actually pig's ears. I found out the hard way. Sorry, can't remember the name of the soup but was available commonly in resturants.

As for the climbing... I guess my only useful beta is 'try harder'. I guess the usefulness is debatable.
*Chris*

Postby martha » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:14 am

Hehe..great tip for the soup.. we'll keep that in mind!! yuck..lard... and pigs ears? crunchy?

Sarah Jeffery was in the exact area that we are headed last Christmas so sent me some great info on places to stay, where to get the guidebook etc. weeeee!!!!

98 days until we go... hahahah
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Return to General