New Website

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

New Website

Postby Fred » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:22 am

Oh for god sakes. I'm tired of holding on to this link. :D No one posted it to share it with everyone so I will. Question is... who's going to claim the fame? I still have no clue who made this site.

http://www.geocities.com/sendnbmf/index.html
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby john » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:02 am

that really is priceless, genius!
john

Postby Chris » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:18 pm

Noice! can I join?
Chris

the secret is out

Postby mathieu » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:18 pm

actually i've got a good idea who did this site. "Sending like telegrams" that is definatly the work of ..... NBMF. Actually i've found out exactly who it is through hours of being bored on the road but I can't just go and tell.
mathieu

Re: the secret is out

Postby martha » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:08 pm

mathieu wrote:actually i've got a good idea who did this site. "Sending like telegrams" that is definatly the work of ..... NBMF. Actually i've found out exactly who it is through hours of being bored on the road but I can't just go and tell.

well, the phrase 'send like a telegram' was coined during the boulderfest activities of 2003. Those involved in this breakthrough of literary genious were first and foremost, Mike Fellows. Then myself, Fred, Mat B, and Goodman were in close attendance.

I know that I didn't do it. Fred says that he didn't do it. Mat, you are claiming that you didn't do it. that leaves us with 2 people.

HOWEVER, there were some others let in on the 'send like telegram' story. those people include Stef, Mr. Lister and a few others. SO...I still don't know who it is. and I don't feel like sifting through 14 pages of posts on rockclimbing.com. But..It may end in that. Thank you mat for the good detective work.
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby martha » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:20 pm

okay, so I have now spent some time actually doing a little detective work of my own. With some hefty hints from none other than our friend Mat B.

I know what you know!! yippee!!

though this doesn't prove that it was 'person X'. Just that 'Person X' had access to this link.

aHHHH!!

HOWEVER, it does run very tightly with this fella's personality. No wonder he is STILL in school. :lol:
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Hum » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:46 pm

Good name for the site and the association

NBMF

New Brunswick M*&%#r F*&%$@!s

I absolutely love the site.. Good job Person X

and the spelling mistakes onthe pages just add to the fun
Hum

TPS Report

Postby mathieu » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:47 pm

Spelling mistakes???
mathieu