Blasphomy

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Blasphomy

Postby Graham » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:03 am

While this may not have much to do with climbing, anybody here much into white water kayaking? WHile climbing is by far the supperior of the two, running quality rapids is a good time. (especialy when those rapids have a six meter water fall for plenty of pant soiling fun.) If anybody is interested we should get in touch sometime in the fall and try to get on some rivers.

Graham
Graham

Postby Ropeguy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:05 pm

I highly recommend the reversing falls in SJ ,No better place to fill your pants than this .....No 6 meter drop offs however 450 miles of river draining into a bottleneck thats not much more than 200 feet across is quitea thrill.......Getting sucked into a whirlpool is bit of a bummer but non the less very entertaining and it will test your adrenlin levels.The best part about this place is when you do shat in your pants the stench from the papermill will mask the odor mashed into your kayak seat and make you feel like it almost didn't happen................Its is very cold so you may want to consider a good wet suit.........with a butt flap!!
Ropeguy

Postby excited newbie » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:31 pm

I LOVE FILLING MY PANTS!
Id be up for it graham, actually i think we talked about doing a trip before on the phone once....wait a second, do i know you?
excited newbie

Postby Graham » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:23 pm

Thanks, sounds like it could be a good time out there. hopefully not too technical as drowning is not high on my to do list.

By the way ignore Excited Newbie, he had a brain heamorage and often makes things up. Like the fact that he has any talent at all.
Graham

Postby excited newbie » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:24 pm

Its that very brain hemorage thats going to pay for my education, so shut up.
excited newbie

Return to General