Woaaa dude that was like....freaky

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Woaaa dude that was like....freaky

Postby mathieu » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:36 pm

Ok this was weird.....

I was going on rockclimbing.com to find a picture of a some lunatic do the traverse on the dangler. So being a not so frequent visitor of rockclimbing.com I thought that the top navigation bar where it says PHOTOS, was where I would search for that picture. Anyways I decide to click on RANDOM PHOTOS. Loh and behold first picture that comes up.... Andrew Martin climbing Salt and PEpper. And this on the day where I convinced my girlfriend to come to NB for a visit and some climbing. Guess which climb i'm sending this granite virgin for her first lead, hehehe.
mathieu

Postby Fred » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:43 pm

I'm totaly trying "The Dangler" when I go to the Gunks in september. yeehaw! any bets on if I give it a go or succeed?
I want to go to hell... there's probably lots of rock to climb there.
Fred
Site Admin

Postby martha » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:19 am

I WANT to try the Dangler when we go to the gunks in September, but I don't know if I'll manage the heel hook with the extra weight on front I'll be carrying by then!!

Salt and Pepper is a great lead Mat! One of my favorites in Welsford. It eats gear. Hell, I damn near built an anchor at the crux. HAHAH
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Postby Stef » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:53 am

Fred wrote:I'm totaly trying "The Dangler" when I go to the Gunks in september. yeehaw! any bets on if I give it a go or succeed?

You won't have a problem, it's a total slab....

S.
Stef

Return to General