stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

Postby aidasr » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

a nut of mine is stuck on 'rustle never sleeps' at sorrows.
if anyone gets it out id like it back.
if not, clip away.
aidasr
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Re: stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

Postby aidasr » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 pm

sorry, my mistake, its on 'doin the rustle'
aidasr
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Re: stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

Postby Adam » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 am

aidasr wrote:a nut of mine is stuck on 'rustle never sleeps' at sorrows.
if anyone gets it out id like it back.
if not, clip away.


the route was dirty wasn't it? :twisted:
User avatar
Adam
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 pm

Re: stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

Postby jeremy benjamin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 am

trad_reborn wrote:
aidasr wrote:a nut of mine is stuck on 'rustle never sleeps' at sorrows.
if anyone gets it out id like it back.
if not, clip away.


the route was dirty wasn't it? :twisted:


Hey! Who said you could ask if the route was dirty New Brunswicker?
User avatar
jeremy benjamin
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:43 pm

Re: stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

Postby Adam » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:02 am

jeremy benjamin wrote:
trad_reborn wrote:
aidasr wrote:a nut of mine is stuck on 'rustle never sleeps' at sorrows.
if anyone gets it out id like it back.
if not, clip away.


the route was dirty wasn't it? :twisted:


Hey! Who said you could ask if the route was dirty New Brunswicker?


I wake up in the morning thinking WWCD....? and so I end up commenting on something that has little to nothing to do with me. You'd think I'd learn my lesson. :twisted:
User avatar
Adam
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 pm

Re: stuck nut on rustle never sleeps

Postby chossmonkey » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 pm

jeremy benjamin wrote:
Hey! Who said you could ask if the route was dirty New Brunswicker?



Heh...

I read that at first as "Who said you could ask if the route was a dirty New Brunswicker? :lol:
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
User avatar
chossmonkey
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: Running a muck.


Return to Nova Scotia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron